...Chic Purple Wedding Invitation...

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for any couple that chooses purple as one of their wedding colors. My husband and I choose plum and raspberry for our colors and let me tell you, it is hard to have plum as an accent color. Finding plum ribbon was nearly impossible and finding a "pre-made" invitation that incorporated the color plum and was half way attractive and affordable was nearly impossible. At one point I was just excited to find any sort of plum invitation inspiration! So, if you're a bride searching for plum wedding invitation inspiration, have a little looksie at this piece of beauty by wiley valentine.

Isn't it just gorgeous!?!! I'm loving the energetic script and the feather like details flocking the invitation. And, I spy a plum envelope that any wedding guest would be floured to receive in the mail. I hope that your invitations turn out just as beautiful and unique as this one, which can be seen here!
{images via wiley valentine and used with expressed permission}

3 comments:

MB said...

Plum is a fantastic wedding color! I really love the fact that it's so vibrant - but boy, is it hard to find a true "plum" color for the papers and accents.

I know I have spent hours upon hours scouring the internet for the perfect plum paper for a bride's invitations. In the end she chose to go with a navy/green combo instead (to my disappointment) but her wedding suite is still going to look fabulous!!

{And I am still going to make a green/plum wedding invite! I will share it with you when I have it complete!}

Aliya said...

We used plum in our wedding, too! Almost two years ago... now it seems that everyone is doing it!! :) I guess we're just trendsetters! :D

Zane Wooder said...

I love how both the envelopes and the card are purple.

zane