...Wedding Programs with Calligraphy...

This past weekend a penned & pretty bride named Allison tied the knot right here in Ohio.

Earlier this year Allison sent me her outer envelopes to address in brown ink using the font Pretty Whimsy. Pictures to come, for now you will just have to trust me that they were pretty beautiful.

Fast forward to about a month before her wedding. She told her Mom that she wasn't really planning on having programs at the wedding ceremony. Her Mom wasn't really having any of that so they turned to me to whip up something simple to give the guests something to look at. Here's just a little sneak peek for you to look at before Allison's photographer sends in some professional pictures.

Allison wanted one side of the program to list the wedding party & the other side {not pictured} to list the order of the wedding ceremony. She was able to take the pages I wrote on to a local printer for printing. I cannot wait to see the professional pictures!

p.s. if you are interested in having me write out your wedding programs {or other wedding paper goods}, please contact me at pennedandpretty {at} gmail {dot} com. Prices for custom pieces will vary based on number of words, time to complete, etc.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a fabulous idea!!! Love it! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Bailey said...

I mean....I am OBSESSED with calligraphy...how...just how? oh how I would love to be master of my own paws like this...beauty.

Victoria said...

I adore the calligraphy on these + the longer paper makes them so elegant & lovely:)

Zane Wooder said...

You always come up with amazing ideas.

zane