...Around the Calligraphy Office...

I don't blog too much here about my personal life, but I just couldn't resist this one time. Back in July my husband and I {somewhat impulsively} got a puppy! He was a handful from day one, although we wouldn't have it any other way. We named him Sampson and he is a Goldendoodle. In August I woke my husband up at the crack of dawn and had Nicole Green take a few updated family photos of us. You can see them here!



Since then he has grown. And i mean grown. We often refer to him as a polar bear or a horse. He certainly doesn't look like a puppy! So, today I thought I would share a picture of my office assistant {in my office}. He's the one keeping my feet warm while I add the calligraphy on to all of those envelopes!

If I receive enough requests I suppose you could twist my arm to blog about him again from time to time!

1 comment:

Candicelyn said...

Please post more about Sampson bear!