...Calligraphy in Mocha Ink on White Envelopes...

There are a lot of brides within the last month or so that have contacted me asking if I have time to squeeze their order in since they were supposed to send out their invitations out last week. It always brings a smile to my face because I remember, when I was planning our wedding, how fast all of those "wedding deadlines" crept up & before I knew it I was walking down the aisle! I always try to accommodate last minute requests & get them out the door quickly. I'm blaming that as the reason why I only took a picture of one envelope for this order!
Don't forget that you should send out your invitations about two months before your wedding. If using a calligrapher, plan on providing your envelopes to them at least two weeks ahead of when you will send out your invites. Happy planning!

1 comment:

Little Miss Martha said...

This looks GORG! Love the mocha!