...A Bold Map Envelope Liner...

I am such such such a fan of envelope liners. I think that they can add just that little pop or that little oomph to your announcement/invitation presentation that will make your guests audibly utter "ohhhh" or "ahhhh" when they open up the envelope you sent with care. The liner accompanying this save the date does just that. And the save the date itself itself isn't half bad either!!

If you're looking for a twist on the traditional "save the date" wording, "start spreading the news" would be a welcome change!

As you have probably guessed, I am loving the navy envelope. When you receive multiple white envelopes in the mail every day, this one is sure to stick out. White, silver and gold inks always look best on navy envelopes. And the little "save the date" sticker to hold the flap down!? Be still my heart.
Now this is a sharp looking mailing label. Take note.
I love how this save the date includes a little extra information for the guests in a vibrant kelly green enclosure card tucked into a glassine envelope.
This save the date is the lovely product of seamless paperie. Contact Courtney today at seamlesspaperie{at}gmail{dot}com...I cannot wait to see what you dream up!
p.s. all pictures courtsey of Courtney at seamless paperie and used with expressed permission.

5 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Totally fabulous. Every single thing about these.

brit said...

Love the colors, the map liner, and all the details! Awesome!

P dot S Ms. Penguin tweeted these :)

RealGloss said...

These are incredible, I have not seen anything like these before!

Mrs T said...

These are really stunning.

Zane Wooder said...

I never thought plain black envelopes could look so nice.

zane