...Shop Announcement...

Hi friends,
Penned & Pretty has a little announcement to make.

This shop has turned into something that I never dreamed that it could. I have been cranking out calligraphy orders left and right for the sweetest of brides. My little shop is bursting at the seams and my tiny fingers are starting to hurt from writing so much! To be honest, I didn't realize how much of my time would {happily} be consumed with Penned & Pretty. Between the orders, the office work, weekly trips to the post office and office supply store, I realized that it is time to increase my rates to more accurately reflect the investment of time that I put into each order. The new rates are posted on the pricing page {here} and will be effective immediately for any order booked after July 21, 2009.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my previous brides/clients for their business. Without them I could not have built up such an amazing portfolio and words of pretty praise. To my current brides that have me booked solid, all the way out to November {!!!}, I am so excited to work with all of you! And to all of my future brides, I cannot wait to see what you have in store for me! Reserve your time frame by contacting me so that I can make your wedding paper products penned & pretty!

xoxo,
jessica lynn

p.s. we have plenty more samples of our completed work to share. we just haven't gotten around to blogging about them. fingers crossed, we hope to share the images of them with you soon!
p.p.s. in previous posts on this little blog, I have often referred to penned & pretty in the plural, even though its just clearly run & operated by little ole me. From here on out, I'll be blogging for penned & pretty as I should have all along, in the singular format {the "i" instead of the "we"}. I hope this provides better transparency, as I wouldn't want you to think that anyone but me would be providing a calligraphy service to you!

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

Congratulations Jess!!!! I am so happy for you! You definitely did an amazing job on our envelopes and can see why you are booked solid!