...Elephants and Giraffes...

The fabulous lisa welge is both a wedding photographer and a wedding invitation designer {be still my heart!}. So, I just knew that her invitations would be over the top lovely and that she would have great pictures of them for me to share! Lisa wanted to reflect a carnival/circus/county fair/summer barbeque theme in her invitations. I think the result achieved that feel and then some!The fonts, the fonts, the fonts!!!! Hip hip hooray for throwing the typical script fonts out the window!
The colors, the elephant {and the giraffe!}, the wrap around label and the clever fonts make this invitation suite picture perfect.
Ok, ok, I couldn't help it. I just had to show you the cake toppers from this wedding which were crafted by Hilary of Bunny with a Toolbelt. Check out her Etsy shop here,
p.s. you must check out the rest of the details from this wedding here!
All images are as seen on this post {as seen originally on the blog of 100 layer cake} with expressed consent of Lisa Welge.

No comments: