...Kraft Paper Envelopes, Stickers and Cute Party Buttons...

Twig & Thistle is one of my favorite blogs, hands down. For example, these pumpkins are on my must-remember-for-next-year list for Halloween, although I just might try them out this Thanksgiving.

My husband is about to turn 30, so I've been browsing for invitation and party ideas. So, naturally, I loved this little invitation that Kathleen from Twig & Thistle whipped up for her husband's recent 30th.
The detail that went into each invitation is really both ridiculous & fabulous. You can read about it here.
The envelope/packaging is probably one of my favorite parts of this whole invitation suite. I would have never thought to have simply fold kraft paper to make an envelope! Only savvy DIY-ers can be that creative!
These little stickers sealed the kraft envelopes. Too cute.
Kathleen wanted the addresses to look like a stamp so she printed each recipient’s address
right onto the kraft paper using great typography fonts. And now, for the real reason that I wrote this post....the buttons. What a fun addition to any party!!! You can read more about these invitations here on the Twig & Thistle blog!

2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Amazing!!! And what a cool mention you got :) I just love this idea!

Victoria said...

I saw these too and loved them, especially the SHHHH sticker- how sweet!