...Gray Envelopes...

Charcoal gray has been all the rage in the wedding industry for the last two years and it's still going strong. I can't say that I mind! I was thrilled to work with a bride that would be sending out these stunning charcoal gray envelopes.
As you will see on the envelope below, there are certain addresses where I find the address presentation to look cleaner when each line is not centered in the middle of the envelope, but rather center the address as a whole over the envelope and utilize indented spacing. I hope you'll agree that the end result is beautiful.
The bride-to-be requested black ink with a Pretty Perfect/Pretty Whimsy combination style. The result was a classy and elegant envelope ready to send to guests.
Working with an envelope of this color was so fun! I cannot wait to see what the rest of my brides have in store for me this season!

p.s. you can see more samples of my work here!

2 comments:

Little Miss Martha said...

I'm loving this!
Oh, to do it all over again...

Zane Wooder said...

I love the texture and shade color of the envelope. It looks so polished.

zane