...Thank You Card Inspiration...

With summer wedding season coming to an end many newlyweds out there are searching for a personalized way to thank family & friends for joining in their special day. I thought that I would share our thank you cards {sent out after our 2008 wedding} in case there are some of you looking for some thank you card inspiration.



The front of our card was a collage of some of our favorite wedding pictures. Half of the back of our card displayed the "thank you" picture we took on our wedding day incorporating our purple monogram. The other half of the card was blank, which is where I wrote our thank you note. Read more about the details of our thank you cards {where i ordered from, pricing, etc} on this post at my wedding planning blog tying the knot.


Photography by Nicole Green.

1 comment:

Zane Wooder said...

They look so happy together. I hope they are happy like that forever.

zane