...Chocolate & White Invitations and Envelopes...

Last year {i cannot believe how fast this year has flown by!} my calligraphy graced the invitations of Adrienne & Nicholas who tied the knot at his family's private residence in September 2009.
The "pretty perfect" calligraphy style graced the simple invitation in chocolate ink.
The envelopes were a milk chocolate brown and I found the most delightful white ink to use in addressing both the guests addresses on the front and the return address of the couple on the back.

If you are interested in having Penned & Pretty calligraphy on your wedding invitations, please email me at pennedandpretty {at} gmail {dot} com for pricing. For my current pricing for envelope calligraphy, just click here!

3 comments:

brit said...

ZOMG. Those chocolate envelopes with the white ink make me so excited for mine!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

I love this color combination. Gorgeous.

Zane Wooder said...

Milk chocolate brown. I love how you define dark brown.

zane