...Return Address Calligraphy...

If your stationery company won't be printing your return address on the back of your envelopes, let me complete your invitation envelope flaps with your address!

One of my recent brides had the most fabulous plum envelopes and allowed me to address her guests addresses on the front of each envelope along with her return address on the back flap. Using the same font on both the front and the flap of the invitation makes for a cohesive look. What's even better is that you don't have to mess with finding a suitable return address label to affix to your envelopes! If you are interested in having me address your return address as well as the addresses of your guests, just let me know! My current pricing for addressing return addresses is as follows:
Return address { name, address, city, state & zip}: $.75/envelope.
Return address {address, city, state & zip}: $.65/envelope.

p.s. don't you just love how the metallic gold ink pops against the envelopes?!

2 comments:

brit said...

I love the shape of those envelopes.

And, now you just reminded me I don't have anything for our return address yet. Wheels are spinning...

Zane Wooder said...

The shapes of the envelopes is really cool. It's different. The coolest part about them is their color.

zane